MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Take a look at some of our campaigns listed below. Each campaign has a particular goal in order to make the event a reality.
Carnegie Hall Crusade – Mark Harman Vocal Music Director – Fremont High SchoolFHS Varsity Choir has been invited to perform at Carnegie Hall in NYC to be a part of the Choirs of America 2020 COA Nationals for Top Choirs. This event “combines high magnitude music education experiences with world-class faculty… capped off with an amazing massed/individual choir event in Carnegie Hall.” This is an amazing opportunity to perform with world renowned conductors on America’s most prestigious stage.
Along with performing on stage, the students participate in:
- Adjudicated performances at Queens College
- Performance review by clinicians
- Detailed clinic with clinicians
- Observational opportunities to watch other choirs perform
- xChange workshop
- Broadway 101 workshop
- Spotlight performance on Stern Auditorium in Carnegie Hall
- Perform a world-premiere finale of a newly commissioned piece from Composer-in-Residence Z. Randall Stroope
- Attend two Broadway Shows
- Sightseeing in NYC
The trip is April 22-26 with the performance on April 24, 2020.$11,689.00 donated of $150,000.00 goal
Have an idea for a campaign or something your students need? Go here to print the Making A Difference Funding Grant Application.